Kohler 7000 Series
Kohler’s 7000 series has been created for consumer applications that require a high-performing v-twin engine. The line encompasses six engine models ranging from 20 to 26 hp, all incorporating newly designed, professional-grade cylinder heads, crankshafts, connecting rods, pistons and numerous other enhancements to deliver power and reliability.
- High-torque inertia drive starter with extra-large output for quick, reliable starting.
- Consistent-Cut™ technology provides more consistent power to your deck, helping you get the perfect cut.
- Dual-seal air filter keeps debris out of the engine.
- Cast iron cylinder bores protect under dirty conditions.
- Select models deliver more power through higher displacement and variable-speed ignition.
- Golf Course Maintenance
- Lawn & Garden
- Professional Landscape